Latest Job for Mobile Developer at Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited
Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an internationally acclaimed, award-winning branding and communications agency, set center stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Developer
- If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Must be good in Flutter
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum of 2-4 Years Experience.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
Very attractive with other Benefits Attached to them.
Deadline: 7th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.