We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Superintendent III – Expat
Category: Building and Construction
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation (4 weeks on/4 weeks off)
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and controlling the day-to-day field operations for the assigned crafts and subcontractors. A typical scope of responsibility would be Field Superintendent or Area Superintendent.
- 20+ years’ experience in-field Construction planning, execution, and completions
- Willing to travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites
- Past Construction Superintendent experience on major capital project
- Familiar with Construction Materials Testing procedures and ASTM standards
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with desire to provide excellent service to clients.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks, a Level 3 Construction Superintendent will:
- Assist in preparation and review for submittals, RFIs and RFCs and make recommendations regarding suitability
- Review contractor health and safety plans, traffic control and erosion control measures on projects
- Verify quantities for payment
- Identify non-conformance issues with construction work and help develop potential resolution of non-conformance issues
- May serve as the lead Company representative at sub-sites where the Construction Site Manager or Construction Site Lead typically does not reside
- Provide construction core competency expertise when assigned to the function
- Ensure good communications and relations with the contractors
Deadline: 14th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online