Latest Recruitment at Ericsson Nigeria for Customer Project Manager
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Project Manager
Req ID: 272823
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Consulting and System Integration Categories: Information Technology
- We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
- Education: Engineering background preferably electrical & electronics
- Min years of experience: 5 years of CPM experience
- Domain experience: Core Cloud, BSS, OSS
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Business Understanding
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
- Leading & supervising
- Planning & organizing
- Proficiency with the English Language.
- PMI certifications – The CPM is expected to be certified on the job stage that she/he holds
- Project sales process
- Contract management
- 3rd pp suppliers management experience.
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online