ValueFronteira Limited – Our client, an internationally reputed group of companies wishes to re position, restructure and coordinate its subsidiaries for profitability and enhanced corporate performance, and is currently recruiting to fill the underlisted position:
Job Title: Accounts Manager
- Issue receipts and process refunds;
- Recommend financial options after due accounting analysis;
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending procedures;
- Communicate product value to prospects;
- Work closely with the sales department to handle sales request.
Interested candidate should:
- Hold a degree in Accounting or related field (relevant post-graduate qualification is an added advantage).
- Have not less than eight (8) years of experience in a fast-paced FMCG organization.
- Must be familiar with accounting software including Tally.
- Females preferred.
Job Title: Lead Production Engineer
Interested candidate should:
- Hold a degree in Plastics Engineering or related field;
- Have not less than eight (8) years of international experience related to plastics extrusion;
- Have spent at least 5 years in a production management capacity;
- Be fluent in English Language;
- Have spent a minimum of two (2) years in the Nigerian market.
Job Title: Group Finance Controller
- Responsible for reviewing internal and external operations as well as GL Management & Accounts Monitoring to ensure completeness, accuracy and compliance with regulations.
- Provide visionary leadership and direction for the group and guide their activities to ensure the achievement of their current to medium-term strategies.
- Supervise the preparation of all final accounts (P&L and Balance Sheets) for annual reports and other management information
- Periodically review Company’s general ledger system and make recommendations as appropriate
- Responsible for raising short-term finance and long-term capital for funding business transactions along the lines of equity stock trading, agricultural commodities export, petroleum oil products, commercial real estate, etc.
- A first Degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters’ Degree will be an advantage
- Relevant professional certification(s) in Accounting /Finance e.g. ICAN, CFA, CIS, ACCA, ACA, CFP etc.Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience in Finance, Accounting, Capital raising, Risk Management & Performance Management across several industries
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Capability to source credit facilities from local and foreign financial institutions is key and fundamental
- Excellent Leadership / Supervisory ability
- Excellent Financial Analysis / Interpretation
- Good strategic planning and management skills
- Good products knowledge
- Strong environmental/ industry analysis
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- Good knowledge of accounting standards
- Performance Management
- Initiative/ Proactive
- Analytical skills / Problem solving
- Resilience, Tenacity, and Integrity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 25th March, 2019.