Latest Vacancies at Institute of Credit Administration (ICA), 26th March
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Membership Marketing / Business Management
- This position entails marketing our Institute membership and training services to all persons that are carrying out credit control, credit risk management, trade credit management, consumer credit management, credit and financial analysis functions in corporate organizations, among others, including those who are new or old on their jobs to join the Institute of Credit Administration professional membership.
- The Head, Membership Marketing/Business Management will also be responsible for designing, developing and delivering all of the Institute’s business strategies, policies and procedures, and administer same to the entire workforce of our Institute.
- This position is performance driven, and if the occupier delivers to the expectations, he or she can easily move up to the next ladder of core position with greater remuneration.
- The person is required to work and grow with the Institute for a better future of both parties.
- Minimum of good Masters Degree
- Age: between 35-45 years
- The person we are looking for must be truly hardworking, great thinker, a strategist and business minded.
- Salary Range: between N1.8million – N2million Annually (Tax inclusive)
- Incentive: There is attractive incentive for exceptional performance.
Deadline: 31st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and a Covering note to: email@example.com Using the post as subject of the mail.
Submit your hardcopy Application to:
Institute of Credit Administration,
213, Igbosere Street, 4th Floor,
Lagos Island – Lagos State.
Note: If you are interested in the above role, study our website first and foremost (www.icanigeria.net) before attempting to send your application.