Latest Vacancies at Rukada Nigeria, 14th March, 2019
Rukada is a social media that pay members while connecting with other members from accross Africa. Rukada members get latest information on trending issues.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Writer/Reporter
Job Type: Part-time
- An online social media organization is looking for part-time creative writers to join the team, writing daily news stories on trendy issues. The job involves spotting various trendy news items and condense it into not more than 400 characters news story which will be posted on our social media site constantly.
- An ideal candidate must be able to write news stories, quick to scoop up happenings & events. She/he must be editorially strong and able to work both independently and as part of a team, skilled in the latest news gathering technologies, developing and producing news stories across all platforms.
- Prolific Writer, Internet literacy and ability to browse productively, search and gain relevant information and data.
- Solid grasp of proper English grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Interacting with readers and responding appropriately to their comments.
- Ability to self-manage and work as part of a larger team.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Job type: Part-time
- We’re looking for a dynamic graphics designer to join us. Your job will be to create illustrations and visuals for our products and other projects.
- You can work from the comfort of your home with your laptop as long as you deliver.
- The ideal candidate must be proficient with image creation tools such as Photoshop, Fireworks etc.
N30,000 to N50,000 monthly
Job Title: Content Writer
Job Type: Part-time
- An experienced writer is needed for immediate employment for contents development.
- The candidate must be an avid news consumer. Must be a prolific writer. The job involves spotting various trendy news items and condense it into not more than 400 characters news story which will be published on our social media site constantly.
- If you have the flare for writing news worthy stories, then apply. After been accepted, you can work from the comfort of your home with your smartphone or laptop as long as you meet your daily tasks.
- Social media experience
- Content creation
- Prolific writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
N20,000 to N30,000 monthly.
Deadline: 3rd June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Cover Letter, stating why you’re qualified for the position and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org