Virtuality Consulting is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer & Social Media Manager
- Accurate interpretation and timeous fulfillment of creative briefs.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Design or redesign logos for clients who do not have existing CI material available.
- Conceptualize and execute creative and innovative/dynamic campaigns.
- Ensure the highest standard of accurate, relevant work is produced.
- Create generic in-house content with the Management.
- Design content across all platforms as briefed by CEO and/or COO
- Source appropriate content where necessary and verify copyright issues, etc.
- Ensure all artwork created or supplied meets required artwork specifications.
- Liaise with clients and internal staff to approve creative content.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Provide support to the Design Team and other departments when necessary.
Job Title: Legal Analyst
- Research on all compliance and regulatory matters
- Compliance Register Administration for all onshore and offshore entities.
- Create and maintain database of shareholders and directors of all corporate entities.
- Create and maintain Board Meeting Alert Register
- Prepare and disseminate Board Meeting Notices and Agendas.
- Maintains register of resolutions and extracts of board
- Compliance Training & Education Support
- Non-Compliance Identification & Support
- Conducts researches and studies of applicable laws and rules.
- Prepares correspondences, affidavits and other legal forms.
- Maintains a logbook or record of all documents received, assigned and released to concerned staff for proper monitoring and easy reference.
- Records and Document Management
- Executive & Administrative Support to the CEO & COO.
- Acts as Legal Secretary to the CEO & COO.
- Facilitates and arranges appointments and meetings of the other legal department staff with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct research legal matters and relevant laws pertinent to each case using the law library and online resources.
- Develop a knowledge repository and compliance guides
- Prepare detailed reports based on legal research and trends in the compliance space.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th March, 2019.