Latest Vacancy for Female Admin Officer at Workingpeople Limited
Workingpeople Limited Outsourcing is a Leading provider of Human Resources solutions in Nigeria.
We are recruiting for our client to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Female Admin Officer
- We are looking for the position of an Admin Officer, to provide efficient services to the organization.
- At least a Secondary education is desirable.
- At least 1 year of work experience in a similar role.
Qualification and Experiences:
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- The ability to multi-task
- Efficient and comfortable being a member of a team.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in Managing workflow and ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion.
- Managing filing system.
- Delegates duties to cleaners and junior staffs.
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment
- Organize and maintain office common areas.
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items to clients location
- Performing general office clerk duties
Deadline: 25th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Info@workingpeople.com.ng
Note: Candidates not far away or within Surulere environ Preferred