Prisdav Consulting – Our client is a quick serve Restaurant alternative, serving up fresh, healthy and nutritious freshly made juices, smoothies, sandwiches, salads and other healthy snacks.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Juice/Smoothies Bar Operations Manager
Job type: Full Time
- The Operations Manager is accountable for the day to day operations of the office/location including staffing, staff training, cost controls, budgeting, Stock Keeping & Documentation and administration while being actively involved in the preparation and execution of food & beverage items for guests.
- The successful candidate will have a proven ability to lead and inspire a team to fulfill the vision of this high quality operation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute the high service standards and exceed guest expectations daily by holding all employees accountable to adhering to company service, quality and cleanliness specifications and food handling
- Keep up with the latest nutritional science research and provide health advice to clients at the bar
- Effectively enforce company policies and procedures
- Achieve operational objectives by preparing and completing action plans, implementing productivity, quality and standards of service
- Resolve guest conflict through service recovery and implement change when necessary
- Review the daily inventory levels, orders and prepared product and compare to sales in order to control costs and minimize waste
- Operate equipment and serve product in the juice bar area, this includes preparing juices and smoothies and other quick meals
- Maintain budget and employee records
- Prepare and review daily sales, use daily sales and labour reports to identify areas of opportunity for sales initiatives and cost savings
- Maintain good quality control in the bar
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of malfunctioned equipment
- Develop leaders and employees by ensuring regular one-on-ones, training and development, coaching and performance evaluation
- Create an engaging and energetic environment where all associates work as a team
- Generate growth and location sales through marketing initiatives
- HND or Bachelor’s degree
- Speaks good English
- Good Analytical skills – Can Use Excel Proficiently
- Knowledge of fruits, juice bar products and customer service experience preferred.
- 4-6 years cognate experience preferred
Skills and Competencies:
- Previous supervisory or management experience in a similar environment (quick service food or retail)
- Self-starter, flexible, and able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment
- Ability to conduct written and verbal performance reviews
- Strong business acumen
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- HACCP certification Is an added advantage
- Exceptional customer service, friendly personality and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Ability to sell proactively.
- Aptitude to gain extensive product knowledge.
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness.
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Proper handling of all equipment in department, including blenders, juicers, knives and other cutting equipment.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the juice bar.
- Team Player
- Must live in Lekki- Epe axis
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to reach above and below shoulders and squat.
- Ability to lift loads, and push and pull food carts.
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com