Nationwide Recruitment for ASP.NET MVC C# Developer at Zylocon
Zylocon – We are a worldwide distributed company with very deep experience with remote workers.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: ASP.NET MVC C# Developer (Work From Home)
- We have an opening for a full time ASP.NET C# Developer with MVC experience. Our primary product is a multi-tenant web application used by customers around the world
- Backed by a SQL Server database, your day to day would be to contribute coding expertise and collaborate with other team members and product owners.
- We are looking for someone who is interested in being a fully dedicated, long term team member. We are absolutely not looking for anyone who is not dedicated to the team, company and and product by trying to work multiple jobs during the same hours.
- Working hours for this position are your local hours.
- You are looking to be part of a growing company with excellent potential for advancement and long term stable employment.
- You communicate very well in English
- You work well alone but more importantly as part of a team.
- You are detailed and take pride in doing things correctly before doing them rushed.
- You love solving problems and staying current on the latest code and best practices.
- You have a stable, reasonable speed internet connection and stable electricity.
- You have a stable computer (the right candidate will be provided hardware after 60 days of employment)
- You want to work for a company who values you and provides excellent benefits
- You want to get paid to learn new things every week
- You love challenging yourself to be the most efficient and productive developer you can be
- 3+ years experience in C#
- 3+ years experience in ASP.NET
- 2+ years experience in MVC
- 1+ years experience in writing stored procedures
- 2+ years experience with AJAX via jQuery
It would be nice if you also have:
- 3+ years experience with HTML/CSS/Responsive coding
- 3+ years experience with SQL Server Development
- We offer competitive salary, excellent paid time off (PTO), training and other benefits.
Deadline: 31st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and salary requirement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interview process will be conducted via Skype.
- Please only apply if you are dedicated to being a productive team member and looking for a stable, long term position.