New Job Vacancies at Fivethree Investment, 12th March, 2019
Fivethree Investment holds and manages securities for investment purposes. We also invest money on behalf our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Clerk
- Our busy organization is seeking a highly organized, hardworking and self-motivated Administrative Clerk to keep the office running smoothly.
- Handle office interactions with outside visitors. This includes greeting and directing guests, answering phone inquiries, and handling requests or complaints in a professional manner.
- Keep track of inventory and work with supply vendors to ensure a well-stocked office.
- Maintain files with confidentiality in an easily accessible format.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in basic bookkeeping and tracking of financial transactions.
- Good organization, scheduling and time management skills.
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
- We need a Customer Service Manager who can take charge of our customer service department and foster positive relationships with our clients.
- Oversee our customer service team.
- Manage and train Customer Associates.
- Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis.
- 2+ years’ supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred.
- Ability to translate your skills to other employees through training and mentoring.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Title: Brand Manager
- The Brand Manager is responsible for driving the growth of the brand within an organisation and ensuring all aspects of its marketing and manufacturing match.
- Managing all aspects of the brand through the supply chain both tangible and intangible.
- Analysing the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
- Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
- Minimum Qualification of HND
- Previous experience working as a brand manager ideally within a similar industry.
- You will have hands on commercial experience and be driven and passionate in your approach to marketing.
- Experience of the full marketing mix is essential.
- The ability to influence staff on a 360 basis both up and down the organisation is essential.
Job Title: Field Sales Manager
- We are Urgently in need of a Field Sales Manager who will lead and motivate the sales team, implement marketing strategies, and ensure sales targets are met.
- Leading a team of sales representatives and coaching them in their respective field
- Liaising with upper management ensuring sales targets are met
- Analysing current marketplace and feeding back important market and competitive information.
- Training sales team on sales techniques, administration and product.
- Ideally a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business areas such as Management, Marketing, or Economics.
- Strong communication skills.
- In depth understanding of sales and marketing principles.
- Experience leading and managing a team.
- Proven sales experience.
We offer excellent benefits, a competitive starting salary and paid vacation as well as opportunities for advancement.
Deadline: 22nd March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com