Ongoing Recruitment at Agiville Industries Limited, 8th March, 2019
Agiville Industries Limited is a manufacturing company based in Mile 2, Lagos involved in the mass production of high quality plastic environmental waste bins for domestic, commercial and industrial use.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Degree in Economics with specialization in development economics or HND in Marketing.
Job Title: Storekeeper
- HND in Statistics, with at least 5 years’ experience in large sales company/factory.
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
- OND/HND in Accounting with 2 years’ professional experience.
- Must be proficient in the use of accounting packages: Peachtree, Sage and Quickbook.
Job Title: Security Operative
- SSCE, with training and experience in security management.
- Must be in good physical condition and have 3 years minimum experience.
Job Title: Cook/Steward
- Applicant must be neat and know how to prepare African and Continental dishes.
- Must possess at least OND in Catering.
Job Title: Sales Executive (Building Products, Bathroom and Kitchen Appliances Division)
- HND qualification, with extensive experience in sales of products, for at least 5 years. Energetic, with ability to have positive sales drive.
Job Title: Driver
- Must have primary six certificate and attempted SSCE and, at least, 5 years of defensive driving experience.
Job Title: Spy Police Driver
- Must have basic requisite qualification or attempted GCE or SSCE, spy police certificate, plus relevant driving certificates/licence and at least 5 years defensive driving experience.
Deadline: 22nd March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and copies of certificates with two coloured passport photographs, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 50161,
Falomo – Lagos State.