Ongoing Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into the this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Controller
- He/She must have at least 5 years’ experience in a document control role.
- Must have experience working in the engineering field, directly or indirectly for projects of IOC’s.
Job Title: QA/QC Site Lead
- He/She must have at least 5 years’ experience in lead QA/QC role working on IOC projects with a focus on site work and gas projects.
Job Title: Procurement Senior Officer
- He/She must have at least 5 years’ experience in Procurement role with at least 2 years in a supervisory or lead role.
- Must have experience in sectors to include engineering and offshore materials.
Job Title: Drilling Manager
- This job is responsible for managing all aspects of drilling and completion operations.
- Leaders in this role manage, schedule, and safely execute drilling and completion operations to ensure the efficient growth of the Company.
- The successful candidate achieves drilling and completions capital and schedule targets in the safest possible manner.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Directs and manages annual drilling and well completions capital budget
- Plans, schedules, engineers, and execution of all drilling and completion activities
- Manages all drilling and completions well planning and engineering activities
- Provides accurate and timely well cost estimates and AFE’s (authority for expenses)
- Manages vendor and selection process for all drilling and completions services
- Develops and maintains an accurate drilling schedule for drilling and completion operations and ensure that it is communicated throughout the asset
- Ensures all operations have the ability to effectively discharge their well control responsibilities when required
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s – Engineering
- Experience: 8+ years
- Supervisor/Management Experience: 4+ years.
Job Title: IT Manager
- He/She must have at least 5 years’ experience in IT Manager role.
- Must have knowledge of servers, file sharing and document transmission, network setup and management, IT controls and security implementation tools.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Business development Officer needed to drive overall growth and increase the profit share of the organization.
- Assist in the packaging and Preparation of Tender documents.
- Share industry information and strategy with colleagues in regular learning sessions.
- Responsible for Establishing of long term business development plan.
- Provide strategic direction and support to build relationship with key government agencies and major IOCs or any agency as required.
- Regulatory company liaison and relationship management
- Establish customer base relations for existing and nurture new Client relationships.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationship for the future growth of the company
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and various sales tools on effective development of business opportunities for the company
- Regularly provide updates on the market competition analysis and knowledge to Senior Management.
- Previous five years experience in similar position
- Computer Literate and the applications relevant to the position; like MS Office suite Ability to develop and make presentations for existing and prospective customers, in a professional manner.
- Must have the ability to recognize opportunities and manage Clients effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and still be effective.
Deadline: 12th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com