Ongoing Recruitment for Merchandiser at Graceco Limited
Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Merchandiser (Modern Trade)
Job Type: Full Time
Reporting Line: Modern Trade Sales Manager
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives
- Analyses sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
- Work closely with the key people in the stores (eg: Branch Manager, Floor sales manager & Store managers) to generate orders, negotiate prices, quantities, return policies and delivery timelines.
- Monitoring, supervision & daily reporting of merchandising activities in assigned outlet(s).
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory
- Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc
- Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Remain up to date with industry’s best practices.
- Proven working experience in merchandising
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices.
- Commercial acumen and the ability to “decode” customers.
- Qualification: OND/HND in any related field.
- Experience: 2 -4 years.
Deadline: 30th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be “Merchandiser, Modern Trade”.