Recent Job Vacancies at Favmicmar Consult Limited, 25th March, 2019
Favmicmar Consult Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Civil Engineering
- Design Skills, Site Development, Planning, Conceptual Skills, Problem Solving
Job Title: Caregiver
- Interacting with patients in medical facilities, nursing homes, or in the patients’ homes
- Providing a warm and welcoming care environment
- Listening to a patient’s needs, wants, and other suggestions about their care
- Recording basic health information such as weight, food intake, and daily bowel movements/urination
- Assisting patients with preparing meals, eating, and cleaning up after themselves
- Assisting with shopping, keeping a detailed financial record of all transactions
- Accompanying patients on approved outings
- Reminding patients to take medication according to their doctor’s prescription
- Respecting the patients’ privacy and rules of confidentiality
- Establishing a relationship with each patient and members of patients’ families
- Answering the telephone and greeting guests on behalf of the patient
- Responding to medical and other emergencies immediately
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
- Patience, Attentiveness, Concern, Communication, Positive Attitude, Friendliness, Writing, Reporting.
Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org