Recent Job Vacancies at Snowfox, 21st March, 2019
Snowfox is an International education consulting firm with our headquarter in Canada and Several branches within Nigeria. We process and give professional support to those looking to live, study, and work in Canada.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
- Ensuring all employees handle their clients’ activities in an accurate, unbiased, and profitable way, following high ethical standards when performing financial transactions.
- Ensuring that employees comply with current Banking regulations and internal procedures.
- Providing guidance, counseling, and consultation to employees in order to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring budgets and ensuring sales targets are met, motivating staff to achieve objectives.
- Meeting with customers to solve issues or complaints and monitoring their feedback.
- Developing relationships with the community and other businesses.
- Communicating with colleagues of other branch offices.
- Keeping detailed computerized records and reporting all of the branch office operations and activities, including employee performance.
- Focused on customer service.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business with an emphasis in finance, or a related field; Master’s degree in a finance also an advantage.
- Minimum of 3-4years experience in a managerial field.
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Design compensation and benefits packages.
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Monitor HR department’s budget.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues.
- Manage employees’ grievances.
- Create and run referral bonus programs.
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS).
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field.
- Three to five years of experience in a human resources position or related position.
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.