Recent Vacancies at Afrinovation International Limited, 25th March, 2019
Afrinovation International Limited is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile App Developer
- We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our team. You will be working with our team to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
- If you are passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Developing new features and user interfaces
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Keeping up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Using and adapting existing web applications for apps
- Working closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Support the entire application lifecycle
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Talk with users to understand their needs and experiences
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Work with Product development team
- Identify and plan for new features
- Plan, implement and manage new projects
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Previous working experience as a Mobile developer for (2) year(s) is ideal
- BSc in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages such as Swift and Java
- Experience with APIs
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- We are looking to recruit a Graphics Designer to perform the following duties:
- Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection
Job Title: Business Developer
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us drive our VISION and expand our clientele.
- You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
The Business Developer must posses all these qualities:
- Visionary(must have vision)
- Leadership skill
- Mature and good looking
- Excellent dress sense
- Negotiation skill
- Team player
Job Title: Video Editor
- Video or film editor is responsible for assembling recorded raw their below material into a finished product suitable for broadcasting
- The material may consist of camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects
- Receiving a brief, and maybe an outline of footage and/or a shot list, script, or screenplay digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable reordering and tweaking the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the video/film
- Overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing familiarising yourself with the style of specific directors experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements consulting with the director, producer and/or client throughout the post-production process suggesting or selecting music if freelancing, negotiating rates of pay and conditions, managing business affairs, and/or liaising with an agent
Deadline: 31st March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org