Latest Recruitment in a Pharmaceutical Marketing Firm – 30 Slot
We are a respected and well established Pharmaceutical Marketing Company, with head office in Lagos and presence in most states of the federation. As part of our grow strategy we urgently require professionals to join our team in the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Abuja, Kogi/Benue, Kaduna/Kano, Sokoto/Kebbi, Niger/Kwara, Bauchi/Plateau, Taraba/Adamawa, Borno, Cross River/Akwa Ibom, Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan – Oyo, Anambra, Enugu/Abakaliki – Ebonyi, Aba – Abia/Owerri – Imo, Rivers/Bayelsa, Benin – Edo, Delta – Asaba, Ondo/Ekiti/Osun, Gombe/Yobe, Zamfara
- Our ideal candidates must possess a Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology or Biological Sciences with or without any Medical field sales experience.
Job Title: Regional Manager
Locations: East, West, North and Lagos region
- Our ideal candidate will manage the field sales force in the regions
- He or she will be responsible for driving the teams to meet the company’s set targets.
- A Degree in Pharmacy, Anatomy or any of the Biological Science courses with a minimum of 3 years hands – on experience in the same capacity is required
Job Title: Product Manager
- The candidate must be skilled, creative and have good analytical skills, a positive mindset, good innovative ideas that can translate to the improved sales and market of our company’s product
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the same capacity is an added advantage.
Job Title: HR/Admin Assistant
- The candidate should be able to provide necessary assistance for the smooth running of administrative arm of the company.
- A Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration and a minimum of 2-3 years experience in the same capacity is required
- The candidate must be based in Lagos.
Job Title: Accountant
- A Degree in Accounting with a minimum of 2-3 years experience in the same capacity is required, membership of ACCA or ICAN is an added advantage.
- Our Ideal candidate must have excellent mathematics and statistical abilities with strong analytical skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools.
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- A Degree in English Language, Business Administration and proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools with data analyzing skill is an add advantage.
- The candidate must be able to speak well, creative, ready to handle customer’s complaints and provide feedback
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their handwritten Applications and CV to:
The Human Resources Manager,
P.O. Box 6215, Festac Town,
E-mail Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org Candidates should indicate their position and preferred location on their application heading or email subject.