Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male and Female Security Guard
Hour of Duty: One day on, One day off
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Male and Female
- Note: Applicants should reside around (Ojota, Ikeja, Ogudu, Ketu, Mile 12, Maryland, Anthony) and its environs.
Deadline: 31st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com Or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants can as well apply in person at our Head Office:
Red Eye Security Limited,
38, Olonode Street,
Alagomeji Bus Stop, Yaba,