Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a leading Company in the sales and production of color and filler masterbatch. They have a state of art technology used in the extrusion and masterbatch production process. Due to expansion they are in need of the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive (Masterbatch)
Locations: Kano, Lagos, Onitsha
Reports to: Sales Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new markets for the products
- Follow up and ensure timely payment of pending invoices within the agreed time frame.
- Update sample and customer details on the market mapping data base for ease of administration.
- Follow-up with customers to ensure successful technical trials of samples and achieve sign off.
- Manage and Expand existing customers base for assigned location and environs.
- Collection and delivery of product samples to new and existing customers.
- Liaise with the laboratory for the developments of customers samples.
- Identify future and current trends that appeal to consumers as regards the products
- Liaise with Warehouse to facilitate delivery of samples and finished goods
- Manage, escalate and ensure resolution of customer queries.
- Submission of product sample documents with customers
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years cognate Sales experience in plastic industry.
- Experience in Masterbatch sales will be added advantage.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Territorial Knowledge.
Deadline: 29th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online