Recruitment for Trainee Pastors/Trainee Ministers at New Light Covenant Church
New Light Covenant Church is a Pentecostal/Charismatic Church located at Isheri, an outskirt of Lagos near Ikeja. In view of the expected growth explosion and the implementation of the church vision, the church has need for some highly motivated and passionate Christians in her employ.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Pastor/Trainee Minister
- Is God calling you to lead our church?
- Are you a Biblically based leader who can bring our church to the next level?Do you believe in prayers?
- Are you an intercessor?
- Are you young and skillful?
- Do you have a passion for souls? Can you learn easily?
If your answers are “Yes” to all the questions above, then we want to hear from you.
We expect the successful candidate to:
- Be able to meet up with all academic responsibilities and pass all the exams.
- Regular preaching and teaching of God’s word in services with clarity, passion and relevance, such that spiritual development assigned group/ Fellowship/department.
- Other responsibilities shall be assigned to keep the candidate on his toes.
- Posting on course completion would depend on performance during the training.
- WASC/OND/HND/B.Sc or their equivalents. Job placement would depend on the highest qualification presented.
- No pre-requisite experience required, but must be a self-starter and self-motivated person.
- Must be a Spirit-filled and prayerful.
- Have a strong Bible knowledge appreciation.
- Must be people-oriented with strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Age must be less than 26 by April, 2019
- Must be Single.
- The training shall last for 36 months. During this period The Trainee Minister/Pastor would stay in the hostel to be provided by the Church. Classroom attendance shall last 3-5 hours 3days/week
- Each person would also be expected to attend weekly activities, prayer meetings and night vigils. The Program shall also incorporate ministerial attachment to a branch church for 6-9 months
- Successful candidates at the end of training will graduate into any of the offices in the five-fold Ministry and shall be given a full time appointment with the Church.
- Minimum standard shall be provided for the period of training
- Full and permanent appointment shall be given after a successful completion of training.
Deadline: 15th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application accompanied by a detailed Cover Letter, current CV and relevant Copies of Certificates to: email@example.com and copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org