Vacancies at TL First Group for a Communications Executive, 6th Mar., 2019
TL First Group pioneers in integrating accountancy, management consultancy, public service productivity, leadership development and international development in a unique way that improves the social economic wellbeing of citizens and the yield of investors. Our unique approach provides our clients with added value through integrated solutions and delivery partnership.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Executive
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
- This role would suit a commercially-minded PR and communications individual looking to develop their career in management consultancy, public sector development and related professional service
- We are looking for someone with a strong flair for writing, social media and a great eye for detail.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- As the company’s brand ambassador, you will implement and maintain the company’s PR, Communications and Social Media initiatives
- Lead internal communications, educate and maintain brand tone-of-voice across the company
- Creating images, charts and info-graphics that effectively communicate key messages and can be incorporated into presentations
- Develop blogs, articles and other contents from consultancy work that could be published on the company website, mobile apps, magazine and media
- Creating and maintaining product content, and other content for the company’s website.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 19th March, 2019.