Vacancy for at WiiN for a Executive Secretary, 25th March, 2019
Rise Networks – Our client WiiN, one of the leading non-profit organization established to inspire, empower and advocate for women to simply WiiN at work and in their enterprising businesses while also empowering and developing professional women to contribute to the economic development and nation building in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Job ID: 01180
Job Type: Full-Time
- To develop, identify and implement a coherent strategy/eco system that is in alignment with the WiiN mission and vision
- To make propositions to the WiiN Strategy and related (soon to be established) committees in developing and implementing procedures that will help the overall goal and objectives of the WiiN initiative, procedures and systems.
- Ensure the execution of all WiiN deliverables, lead project planning, action plans and monitoring processes.
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure program goals are achieved.
- To develop in-depth knowledge of assigned program areas, including current issues and key resource people and organisations, and a clear understanding of how they fit into the organisations interest
- To establish and strengthen communication/good relations with appropriate external bodies and other departments inclusive of seeking corporate sponsors too (includes drafting concept proposals and papers)
- To identify and develop relations with other stakeholders of the sector (NGOs, Networks, donors, by organizing forums, workshops, and meetings).
- To coordinate and work with implementing partners/agencies in project design, proposal development, contractual agreements; and the provision of monitoring, and project evaluations.
- To provide periodical reviews and progress reports (Monthly Key Performance Indicator- KPI) on the overall effectiveness of the WiiN program
- Prepare presentation documents and other related documents for all WiiN Board Courtesy visits
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the WiiN program.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its execution.
- Identify and collaborates with credible domestic and international global organizations to deliver programs, which have influenced women since e.g. UN Women etc…
- Develop an evaluation method to assess programs strengths and identify areas for improvements.
- To plan and schedule project timelines, track project deliverables using appropriate tools. Manage and direct the overall activities of the WiiN Program to achieve set goals.
- Develop a WiiN database ensuring frequent population of the WiiN database whom we can hitherto coach/recommend for mentoring new career entrants
- Work with the WiiN Founder to research and conduct surveys and annually and publish the results
- To hire and manage dynamic intern supporting all key deliverables particularly digital
- Develop social media content and e-strategy focused effectively to grow followership (translating into clients) and interaction while also managing the daily content upload and online content
- To manage founder diary and provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meeting.
N100,000 – N120,000 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 27th April, 2019.