Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, Epson, IBM, Dell, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Toshiba, i-Direct, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Transcend & Samsung.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category Manager (Nestle & Chivita)
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- OPM Management: Manage and strengthen the relationship with the OPM.
- Ordering Processing: Place appropriate orders to ensure product availability.
- Debt Recovery: Follow-up JS and ensure effective debt collection from all overdue and cash on delivery orders.
- Inventory Management: Track stock balance, monitor and develop exit strategies for slow moving and close to expiry SKUs. Ensure efficient control of stock norm
- Reporting: Preparation of weekly (monthly) and an accurate report showing the category’s activities, achieved numbers per sales rep. and market intelligence as well as the team to do and strategies for the following week/month.
- Sales Target: Develop sales plan and strategies to drive and manage sales activities towards 100% sales target achievement.
- Market Intelligence: Constantly analyse the market (periodic competitors’ analysis & pricing intelligence), the consumption capacity of the consumers and project the expected demand/revenue.
- Business Development: Finding and winning new customers, as well as looking after existing customer accounts.
- Team Management: Effective team development (training) including working with them on the field to achieve their target. Ensure weekly reconciliation of team accounts with account team and team performance management.
- Customer Relationship Management: Develop a viable customer data base, building a good relationship with customers and understanding their buying trends.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th March, 2019.