WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organisations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on our recent growth and client demands, WFO Roedl & Partner now seeks to recruit a Finance Supervisor to join our team of professionals for the position below:
Job Title: Finance Supervisor
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements. He/She will be expected to directly lead small and medium sized engagements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess a first degree in accounting, economics or related courses.
- Must be professionally certified ACCA, ICAN, etc.
- Must possess 4 years work experience on hands-on finance and reporting functions, with big 4 accounting training/ experience inclusive.
- Must possess proven knowledge and experience in financial modelling, operating expense control, trend analysis, budgeting, forecasting and strategic financial direction.
- Must possess comprehensive knowledge of IFRS and proficiency in accounting software.
- Knowledge of finance accounting budgeting, forecasts, and cash flow management
- Experience in interpreting financial information
- Good project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills.
- Strong client service focus while responsive to needs of colleagues.
- Meticulous attention to detail; thorough and accurate work output is required.
- High integrity with a strong work ethic.
- Strong reconciliation and analysis skills.
- Must exhibit professionalism, reliability, integrity and trustworthiness along with a cooperative attitude.
- Manage our client’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems, cost system maintenance, standard cost development, and cost estimates for new and revised products/services.
- Produce and implement an annual financial strategy and budget ensuring growth.
- Responsible for financial reporting and accurate product/service cost standards; undertake cost analysis and modelling of opportunistic sales/services proposals, continuous improvement project opportunities and new product/service introductions.
- Develop and implement financial management policies and procedures to minimise financial risk.
- Provide and interpret financial information.
- Establish, manage, and report on budgeted and actual expenses for respective cost centres.
- Lead general accounting functions relating to review of monthly financial results, account analysis managing balance sheet reserves in order to minimize financial exposure of all business operations
- Provide monthly presentations to our clients Management team; work with the Management team in managing departmental and overall budget
- Perform cost analysis and modelling of opportunistic proposals, continuous improvement project opportunities and new product/service introductions
- Monitor and interpret cash flows and predict future trends; analyse changes and advising accordingly.
- Formulate strategic and long-term business plans.
- Research and report on factors influencing business performance.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities and reduce debt profiles.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure completion of internal and external audits.
- Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations
- Maintain current knowledge of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Perform ad hoc duties as advised.
Deadline: 31st March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter to: email@example.com with “Finance Supervisor” as subject of mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.