Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company – We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services spanning 6 states in Nigeria. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food Technologist
- Applies scientific and engineering principles in research, development, production technology, quality control, packaging, processing, and utilization of foods: Conducts basic research, and new product research and development of foods.
- Tests new products in test kitchen and develops specific processing methods in laboratory pilot plant, and confers with process engineers, flavor experts, and packaging and marketing specialists to resolve problems.
- May specialize in one phase of food technology, such as product development, quality control, or production inspection, technical writing, teaching, or consulting.
- May specialize in particular branch of food technology, baking to be precise, flavors, sugars and starches, stabilizers, preservatives, colors, and nutritional additives, and be identified according to branch of food technology.
- Develops new and improved methods and systems for food processing, production, quality control, packaging, and distribution.
- Studies methods to improve quality of foods, such as flavor, color, texture, nutritional value, convenience, or physical, chemical, and microbiological composition of foods.
- Develops food standards, safety and sanitary regulations, and waste management and water supply specifications.
- Applicant must have a B.Sc or M.Sc in Food Technology or Food Engineering.
- Must have atleast two (2) years experience as a food technologist in the Food processing industry.
- Applicant shouldnt be from Delta State and must be willing to relocate.
- Applicant shouldn’t be more than 30 years
- Applicant should be a Male preferably.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Salary is very competitive and is commensurate to what is obtainable in the industry.
- A well suited accommodation would be provided.
Deadline: 30th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org