Vacancy for Managing Director in a Publishing Company
A leading and reputable Publishing House based in Nigeria requires the services of a suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
- The Managing Director will be the Chief Executive Officer and have the most senior management role in the organization.
- He has the ultimate responsibility for the company’s performance.
The ideal candidate will be expected, among others, to:
- Manage the business on behalf of the Board and will report to the Chairman and the Board of Directors.
- Be responsible for implementing the company’s policies and the decisions of the Board of Directors
- Organize and control diverse business operations of the company.
Qualifications and Attributes
- A good first degree with computer literacy and publishing knowledge.
- A second degree and background in Accounting, Marketing and Production will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years experience in corporate governance and management position.
- Excellent communication, team building, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problems solving abilities.
- Age: Between 35-50 years.
Deadline: 22nd March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter together with their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Ref. 04/MD/2019” as subject of the email.