Supermart.ng is a leading retail technology company in Nigeria. We operate our flagship grocery delivery business enabling our rapidly-growing base of customers to shop online from a wide assortment of groceries and everyday essentials and receive delivery to their homes and offices in as early as 3 hours, across Lagos.
We also provide custom-made eCommerce services to Nigeria’s leading retailers enabling them to open and maintain online stores to complement their physical outlets. Our eCommerce services include Technology Solutions, Digital Marketing, Logistics, Merchandising, and End-to-End Online Retail.
We are recruiting for a talented candidate to join our team for the position below:
Job Title: Software Tester / Quality Assurance Associate
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting to: Product Manager
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for creating and implementing detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools, Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results, Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts, Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Qualification and Experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Candidate must have 1-3 years.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- IT Networking
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS or any such)
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
NGN 100,000 per month plus other benefits.
Deadline: 1st April, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of their email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.