Current Job Vacancies at First Choice Leasing Limited, 12th April, 2019
First Choice Leasing Limited (RC 918256) is a top Class and wholly owned Nigerian company that is reputed for Financial Intermediation and Equipment Leasing services, recruitment services, LPO finance and allied financial consultancy services. The Firm was incorporated in 2010 to fill the identified gaps in the afore mentioned fields.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Marketer
Employment type: Full-time
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management.Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary.
- Answers questions from clients.
- Makes product knowledge readily available to clients and other salespeople through various resources.
- Maintain the old clients, researches new clients base and sells to them accordingly.
- Makes product appeal to the target market.
- Minimum qualifications is university graduate/HND holder in Marketing and/ experience in any field.
- Meets up the minimum sales target on monthly basis. Submit marketing weekly reports to the relevant Authority.
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
Employment type: Full-time
- Seeking for employment opportunities, submission of company proposal to various organization, conducting interviews for applicants, making decisions, generate good ideas, send an errand to various companies. etc
- Advise the organization on the staffing implications of new policies, products and services.
- Assist in placing adverts for all internal and external vacancies and recruiting all entry level positions.
- Liaise with and co-ordinate various external agencies such as various colleges and campuses, associations, groups and network with various members of the same community (HR / resourcing fraternity).
- Handling all administrative arrangements relating to the recruitment and selection process, including arranging tests and providing suitable arrangements for applicants…
- Maximum of OND qualification requirements:1 year in Office Jobs Experience and skills requirements:NILL
Job Title: Power Solutions Marketer
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A candidate for marketing manager position, must have B.Sc in Marketing or related field. In addition, he or she must have flair for marketing of power solution product.
- 6-8years of experience in the field
- Ready to work immediately
- Area of Specialization: Power Solution such as High end UPS (Vertiv,Liebert/Emerson), inverter solution for ATMs for various Banks, Automatic voltage stabilizers etc
Note: Please note Female candidates preferably.