Current Job Vacancies at Insight Consult, 5th April, 2019
Insight Consult is a Business Support Services Firm. We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Source office supplies.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Acting as the point of contact between the manager and clients.
- Screening and directing phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictation and minutes.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- High School degree (Minimum: OND)
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage.
- Minimum required experience: 1-2 years experience.
Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org for prior accreditation.