Paykobo.com is a leading e-commerce retailer that is into manufacturing, marketing and sales of data card and sales of wide ranges of technology products. Also, helps customers with sourcing technology requirements from all over the world. The company has served and is serving over 200million customers and more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Supervisor
Job type: Full time
- Helping to develop and implement customer service policies in an organisation.
- Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Managing a team of customer service staff.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Handling face-to-face enquiries from customers.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Management or any related field.
- 2-3years experience working with customer support.
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Job type: Full time
- Meet with departments to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Coordinating and implementation of projects, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Delegate project tasks based on individual employees’ strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Develop baseline data for each project component and for all project indicators.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with Managements as well as other Employees.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Applicant must be a HND/BA/B.Sc holder.
- Work experience: minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
Deadline: 15th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job applied for as the subject of application.