Current Job Vacancies at RecruitEase, 1st April, 2019
- The Bakery production manager will supervise the production and sales of the bakery.
- You will also take charge of the quality control, date of stocks and production rotation.
- Use your skills by scheduling manager personnel according to the company’s policies.
- Manage the performances in plant Research and Development.
- Ensure that materials are on hand and coordinates with different departments.
- Recommends ways to reduce cost and oversee manufacturing cost.
- Supervise the preparation of the manufacture of products in a manner that will guarantee sensible delivery of the freshest bakery products.
- Direct the ways of worker training in the areas of safety, job functions and practices of manufacturing.
- Constantly observe and analyze creation and quality records to certify compliance with Company policies and product specifications.
- Ensure delivery of all products to be on time and coordinate with shipping of bakery foods to all branches.
Education and Skills Requirements
- Someone who has been a Bakery manager or Assistant Manager in a formal bakery or someone who oversees a retail bakery.
- Must have knowledge of the Bakery ingredients and formulations.
- Must be able to apply managerial skills.
- Attention to details
- Communicates with client needs clearly and has
- Has ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Be organized, people-oriented, independent, creative and has the ability to lead a team of workers
Job Title: Manufacturing Supervisor
- The Manufacturing Supervisor performs frontline supervisory functions and is responsible for safety, discipline, associate relations, housekeeping and performance reviews of hourly associates as well as making recommendations to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
- Supervises, directs, advises, and trains manufacturing team members including shift supervisors in accordance with established manufacturing policies and procedures to ensure production demands are met.
- Ensures all activities are focused on quality, safety, and environmental responsibility.
- Maintain a high degree of leadership and supervisory skills including: Developing and training teammates so they are prepared to assume positions of increasing responsibilities; evaluate teammates generally annually and give feedback to perform better; and hold shift meetings for Safety and Production items as instructed by the manager.
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance to shift supervisors in accordance with guidance provide by Area Manager and Director of Operations.
- Provide a leadership environment that enhances a harmonious collective bargaining relationship between the company and the Union with the view of insuring to the maximum the welfare of both parties.
- Interviews qualified candidates for manufacturing positions and recommends candidates for hire to Human Resources.
- To ensure that Health and Safety rules and regulations are adhered to during the shift and all matters relating to this are dealt with using the resources within the company in line with the companies Health and Safety policy.
- Assigns personnel to window production lines and oversee line, area rotations and break schedules during assigned shift(s) by maintaining a high degree of communication skills to accomplish seamless shift changes and troubleshooting progress.
- Knowledge and understanding of all safety policies and regulations and ability to address all unsafe acts and conditions.
- Administers policies in a fair and consistent manner.
- Provides coaching and counseling to associates and corrective action when needed, always following the company guidelines.
- Ability to promote overall goals of company in safety, quality, delivery and cost.
- Controls materials to eliminate waste.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of three years of progressively responsible supervisory/leadership experience in a manufacturing environment.
- High level of intelligence
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Effective oral communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Recruitment is urgent as the client wants to have the first interviews this Friday and Saturday.
- Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.