Current Job Vacancies at West-Bay Nigeria, 2nd April, 2019
West-Bay is specialist in brand building and event development; while our services cover consultancy, sales & staging of branding concepts, freelance research, and many more; and our connection is wide and unbeatable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Our corporate branding firm requires the services of a young and dynamic hardworking gentleman to take the role of the Graphics designer, someone who can create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate prospective clients and also develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Applicants for this job must be able to do the following tasks:
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including info graphics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals.
- Available to work weekends and overtime.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to use a desktop computer and office suite software packages.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Live and reside in Ibadan, preferable closer to Mokola.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Graphics design or related courses.
- Technical training and certification in graphics designing.
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and In-Design, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation.
- At least 2-3 years experience in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency.
- Experience working with Word Press templates.
- Adaptive design eye and creative skills.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and artistic skills.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.
N300,000- N360,000 anually.
Job Title: Production Officer
- Our corporate branding firm requires the services of a young and dynamic hardworking gentleman to take the role of a Production Officer with immediate effect.
Applicants for this job must be able to do the following;
- Checking the accuracy and viability of the product specification
- Adapting computer systems to meet the requirements of the work
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the order
- Improving processes and cost-efficiency
- Keeping contact with supervisor and sales executives to ensure specifications are carried out
- Complying with health and safety standards and workplace legislation.
- Maintenance of machines, equipments and materials.
Although this area of work is open to all graduates and diploma students, a degree or HND in the following subjects may increase your chances:
- Technical Training or certification in Prints media or Graphics design.
- Print production/digital print production
- Printing management
- At least 1 year experience in Print production.
You will need:
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work, set targets and make decisions
- The ability to work accurately and methodically under pressure
- IT knowledge
- Initiative, with problem-solving skills
- Numerical and verbal reasoning
- A high level of communication abilities, as the production planner is often the link between the shop floor and management
N300,000 – N360,000 annually
Deadline: 20th April, 2019.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org