Current Vacancies at Habike Queens World Limited, 16th April, 2019
Habike Queens World Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administration Manager
Administration Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes
- Recruiting and training personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assessing staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
Job Title: Quality Manager
- Monitoring the production line and doing periodic Quality Control checks
- Implementing improvements to production processes that lead to overall increases in product quality
- Working together with project leaders to discuss solutions to quality issues
- Satisfying customer expectations about the product’s quality
- Creating production plans for new products to guarantee quality from stage one
- Scheduling project plans along with the project team to fit project deadlines
- Complying with ISO accreditation requirements
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
Deadline: 16th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org