The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Production
Reporting to: the Managing Director
- We are looking to hire an expatriate Professional in the Print sector to manage a large scale commercial Press in Lagos Nigeria in achieving continuous improvement and optimization of all processes for increased customer satisfaction and business profitability.
Summary Key Deliverable
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Responsible for the technical management, supervision and control of production processes.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and cost effective management of day to day operations
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets
- Ensure health and safety regulations are met
- Determining and sustain quality control standards
- Plan, schedule, re-negotiate schedules as necessary ensuring customers’ expectations are exceeded
- Oversee the selecting, ordering and purchase of materials
- Organize the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaise with related vendors and marketing and sales staff
- Stay up to update on print trends/new technology and see to staff development through organized training.
- Create efficiencies and production workflows to accommodate a fast paced, growing workload.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- Academic degree in Printing
- Degree in Engineering / Sciences or related field
- MBA is an added advantage
- Possess other relevant professional affiliations and certifications
- 10+ years’ experience with proven work experience in executive leadership positions.
- Proven work experience heading a production operations
- Proven managerial experience
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Knowledge of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation and inventory
- Business and financial acumen
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Passionate and self-driven with keen attention for details
- Must be decisive, courageous, with good decision making skills.
Job Title: Head, Business Development
Description of Role: Head, Business Development
- To develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives including the set target and possibly exceed the target consistently.
- Responsible for generating new business opportunities through marketing activities and prospecting into new accounts.
- To work closely with the entire team of Business Development in head office and the branches to meet organizational objectives of the department.
- Creating and development of strong business relationships through well-developed networking skills (Co-ordination of the retail/corporate businesses in head office)
- Identify target markets and growth strategies for the company, grow the existing, develop new customers and meet targets set for the business development, KPI’s and customer service standard.
- Market all insurance products and services, locally and internationally to corporate clients
- Develop a situation analysis of business development department including its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to assist in the development of a strategic plan for the company’s business growth.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions, negotiate and close business deals.
- Managing client relationships and portfolio profitability.
- Advising clients through Brokers on the Risk Improvement and Risk Management in coordination with the Technical team.
- Dealing with the day to day business inquiries of clients
- Coordination and Supervision of head office staff and overseeing the activities of teams including assisting in the operational and technical management of the office.
- Organize promotional activities to showcase company products.
- To assist in the management, administration, and the control of the company’s operations to ensure profitable and timely service.
- Ensure compliance of financial records, liaising with the regional offices and team member on preparing monthly, quarterly production and collection reports including collection of outstanding amounts by providing accurate debtor analysis and reconciliations including management of receivables/suspense accounts in conjunction with all teams’ member.
- Develop close and interpersonal relationship with the Relationship Managers of the parent company.
- Training and grooming of subordinates, in preparation of proposals/bid for new business especially corporate business outside and within First Bank group.
- Assist in the management of receivables/suspense accounts in conjunction with the marketers in head office.
- Bachelor Degree or HND in Marketing, Business Development or other related fields.
- Post Graduate degree and certification in marketing will be an added advantage.
- Relevant work experience in financial service sector, which should not be less than 5 years.
- Must be between the age of 30 – 40 years.
- Females are strongly encouraged to apply.
Remuneration and Benefits
Very attractive pay plus benefits.
Deadline: Monday, 20th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with Role _ Location (Head, Business Development _Lagos) applying for as subject to:email@example.com