A reputable Engineering, Oil and Gas Company duly registered in Nigeria, offering specialized services in Project management, engineering, procurement, construction, equipment leasing and marine in the oil and gas industry, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Tenders and Documents Control Officer/ Business Development Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
The Tenders and Documents Controller/ Business Development Officer shall effectively carry out the following duties:
- Preparation of tenders for new projects
- Attend pre-tender meetings and generate reports
- Source for new projects and explore opportunities
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of all rules and procedures governing tendering and contract processes ensuring compliance with internal and governmental controls and regulations.
- Ensure all relevant documentation for bid proposals is complete and accurate.
- Supervise the tender process from the preâ€�qualification stage through to the final bid submission, award of contract and engagement close out.
- Collate and ensure proper documentation within the tendering and contract process.
- Act as a liaison between the company and suppliers to ensure that all queries are dealt within a timely manner.
- Coordinate the preparation and submission of Request for Proposals (RFPs) and other tender documents that are responsive to client requirements and in compliance with the company objectives are completed in a timely manner.
- Prepare regular status reports on ongoing tendering and evaluation activities undertaken by the company.
- Conduct an inâ€�depth analysis of all bids received in response to each Tender, Proposal and Quotation to identify the response that best meet the needs of the user department and is consistent with the terms and conditions of standard procurement policy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward only their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org