Fresh Recruitment at Proxynet Communications, 29th April, 2019
Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We seeks to recruit experienced candidates for the vacant position of Female Account Assistance.
- Candidates should have 3 to 4 years experience.
Job Title: Audio Visual Engineer
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proper understanding of Audio/Visual signal transmission via standard interfaces
- In-depth understanding of Audio/Visual and Network cabling and connectors.
- Sound skills in Audio – Bose
- Video Conferencing Skills- Polycom, Crestron and Extron
- Audio Visual Design
- A working and practical knowledge of Audio Cables, Lighting and Digital Sound Processors.
- BSc in a related field.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Media presentation and formatting of content using relevant software tools
- Technical, analytical, interpersonal and organization skills required
- Proper understanding of Audio/Visual Technologies, etc.
- Associated Diploma or University Degree
- Cisco, CompTIA and/or Microsoft Professional Certification
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus and other various software applications.
Job Title: Social Media Manager/ Web and Graphics Designer
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- A strong visual and technical portfolio.
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe products (or equivalent tools).
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Build and refine graphic designs for websites.
- Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Sketch, InvsionApp, UX Pin, or equivalent application(s).
- Highly skill social media Manager (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram etc.
- Four years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS.
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML / CSS / PHP / JAVA practices
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends within the environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com