Graduate HR & Finance Intern Recruitment at Afrimash, 10th April
Afrimash is Nigeria’s leading e-commerce mall for agricultural items with thousands of unique visitors per week. We provide an online shopping platform for farmers, internet users,and suppliers to revolutionize the concept of safe shopping by providing users with the best online shopping experience.To this effect, we are dedicated to showcasing a wide range of agricultural products sourced from credible and premium partners (manufacturers, importers,and wholesalers) on our unique platform.
We are currently looking for a young and talented account professional interested in working in the fast-paced ecommerce space in Nigeria to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in corporate accounting, management, and econometrics within the capacity below:
Job Title: HR & Finance Intern
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Introduction to Role
- The HR & Finance Intern works alongside the entire e-commerce team to maintain and reconcile all accounts, provide timely accounting information for company use, forecast trends needed to enhance company decisions, support innovation in the company’s accounting system, and assists in management.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Provides management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts; preparing financial statements
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliation of all accounts
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
- Perform monthly settlements to banks and the government
- Create various accounting documents to support management decisions e.g. cash flow statements, profit and loss accounts, projections
- Create requisite accounts for payment of vendors, affiliates, and customer refunds
- Confirm and match all payments visavis orders and deliveries
- Work hand-in-hand with other staff to ensure prompt delivery of all orders
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or professional degree required
- Display leadership qualities and work well with others
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships
Candidates are expected to:
- Be able to speak and write good English
- Be Internet savvy
- Female candidate preferred
- Have a degree and/or professional certification in account or finance
- Have the ability to collaborate with other staff
- Live within Ibadan
- Be less than 28 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th April, 2019.