Job Title: Account Officer (Intern)
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- A minimum of ND in Accounting from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 0-1 years work experience in a similar role.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- A minimum of ND in Computer Science from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 0-1years work experience in a similar role
- Assist with development of marketing campaigns.
- Design/layout of publications for the digital marketing department.
- Make Designs available for the website.
- Create branding for new items available in stock.
- Take good picture and do the cut out of the items in stock.
- Gather all product pictures that can be used to market another client.
- Assist with the production of digital artwork for client.
- A minimum of ND in Computer Science, Fine art or any other related course from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 0-1 years work experience in a similar role
- Assist production staff in every production processes.
- Support staff by answering phones, taking detailed notes during meetings, inputting data into the computer and performing other tasks as required.
- Run errands such as purchasing supplies, props, equipment, and other necessary items for the project.
- Provide assistance as needed in all components of the production.
- Perform other duties as requested by staff to ensure all necessary tasks are performed in a proficient manner that adheres to the quality expected from the company.
- A minimum of ND in Fine Art or any other related course from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 0-1 year work experience in a similar role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.