Job for Account Executive – DPS – Emerging Africa at Dell Nigeria
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company – we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Systems Engineer on our Server and Networking team in Lagos, Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive – DPS – Emerging Africa
Job ID: R40965
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Family: Outside-Sales
- If you are passionate about technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. Within our Data Protection Solutions (DPS) Business Unit, we are looking for an Account Executive to work as part of a team based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- With more than 100,000 team members globally, Dell promotes an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded.
- As we continue to grow our business in EMEA we are looking for sales people with a proven track record who are passionate about technology. You will be joining a collaborative and energetic team that welcomes creativity and different perspectives. In return Dell offers the training, development and support for you to develop your career and fulfil your ambitions and potential.
- Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Responsible for large key accounts, Named Accounts and Underpenetrated Accounts to provide Protection Storage Architecture solutions framework for addressing their data protection requirements. A Challenger Sales Rep who is accountable for developing new businesses, ensuring Customer’s satisfaction, and maintaining positive and value-driven constructive and consultative relationships and with all customer’s key stakeholders with a strong ability to always differentiate Dell EMC solutions from the competition.
- Build an eco-system with other internal Dell EMC sales Dell personnel and Partners to drive purpose specific solutions for a given account, provide highest ROI and benefits for these accounts, solidifies Dell EMC’s position in the same, and takes out competitive Data Protection Infrastructures . Responsible for the overall sales strategies and generating results from the client. Plans and directs all sales activities and selling resources. May have responsibility for the pre-sales function.
- Duties include working closely with the Core sales team on Named accounts to ensure 25-30% DPS penetration rate, drive and lead underpenetrated accounts with the aim to provide data protection architecture solutions, develop new prospects while differentiating and up selling Dell EMC value proposition.
- Delivering insights that reframe the way that our customers think about their business and their needs. Tying DPS capabilities to customer challenges and apply the quantifiable value the customer will receive
- Taking control of the sales cycle to overcome increased customer risk aversion and accelerate the sale’s cycle.
- Ability to sell complex large-scale business to business solutions and ensure and maintain Customer’s satisfaction, primarily driven by value-add and business related relationships.
- Drive aggressive DPS campaigns that drive DPS demand and displace Competitive Data Protection Infrastructure from Captive and Underpenetrated Accounts. Seek and identify compelling events to consolidate Dell EMC position in these accounts, conquer new franchises and penetrate new accounts.
- Segment solutions based on ‘use case’ and develop ROI/TCO for all opportunities. Tie DPS capabilities to customer challenges and apply the quantifiable value the customer will receive
- Leverage Core team for any and all aspects of campaigns in order to maximize DPS revenue. Develop and enable DPS focused Channel. Ensure Operation excellence by keeping SFDC always updated, guaranteeing business linearity and forecast accuracy. Strive to deliver consistently high performance and overachieve his sales target.
- Deep knowledge of the market of Data Protection Systems (DELLEMC and the competition)
- Strong understanding of Service Providers, Banking, Oil & Gas and Public Sector verticals in the UAE and knowledge of these verticals value drivers
- Ability to influence others to achieve desired results
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work effectively with senior management, core sales team as well as Dell EMC and DPS extended team
- Confident, Structured, Proactive and Result driven
- We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities – all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online