Supermart.ng is a leading retail technology company in Nigeria. We operate our flagship grocery delivery business enabling our rapidly-growing base of customers to shop online from a wide assortment of groceries and everyday essentials and receive delivery to their homes and offices in as early as 3 hours, across Lagos.
We also provide custom-made eCommerce services to Nigeria’s leading retailers enabling them to open and maintain online stores to complement their physical outlets. Our eCommerce services include Technology Solutions, Digital Marketing, Logistics, Merchandising, and End-to-End Online Retail.
We are recruiting for a talented candidate to join our team for the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Agent (Logistics)
- To ensure we retain our position at the forefront of this exciting and rapidly-developing industry, it is essential that we find new people to work with us, who understand our company values and want to share in the future success of the business. SUPERMART is a customer centric company, which means we place them first at all times.
- So it’s essential that all of our employees have a customer service ethic which drives everything they do, on top of their individual skill sets. If you relish a challenge, and feel you have what it takes to work at the peak of the logistics industry, we are looking for the best and the brightest to represent SUPERMART Logistics.
- We seek a Business Development Agent with outside sales experience in transportation/logistics/Freight Forwarding.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and responses that identify prospects’ business problems, the effects of the problems and creating SUPERMART solutions to their problems.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Identify and prospect businesses that need our logistics services.
- Develop new business and strengthen existing customer relationships and have ability to successfully close business transactions and achieve sales goals.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas listed above that allows Business Development Executive to give effective presentations.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- You must be self-motivated and possess excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must have Digital Marketing skills
- Proven track record of bringing new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Must be self motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Must have a minimum 3 years’ transportation, logistics, or freight forwarding sales experience with a proven background managing an outside sales territory, prospecting, and closing sales.
- Must be well-established with customer contacts and new business leads
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
We offer good salary, commissions, bonus, training and advancement opportunity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 7th May, 2019.