Job for Business Development Manager in a Conglomerate Company
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a conglomerate company in Nigeria and other parts of Africa. Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full time
- We are currently in need of a Business Development Manager in Lagos that will drive the sales of Tyres.
- Handle corporate /Fleet Sales
- Providing Strategic support to the business head
- Monitor and supervise Sales team
- To formulate sales strategy and reach out to the un-explored market /Territory
- Make sales pitches and acquire new clients and retain existing
- Market research and Competitor analysis
- Market development /brand building
- Proven Track record and inter personal skills
- Product positioning segment wise across the category – OTR/AGRIC/TRUCK
- Co-ordinate and collate product complaints /warranty issues /ensure resolution of product complaints.
- Candidate should have 8 – 10 years. experience in sales and marketing of tyres
- Master’s in Marketing is a plus
- Progressive years in Marketing/Sales role is a huge plus
- The ability to set priorities and exercise flexibility where necessary
- Basic IT skills.
Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online