Job for Regional Sales Manager at Fadac Resources and Services
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is part of the fast-growing conglomerate company in Nigeria and another part of Africa, established over 40 years with ties in Asia and the Middle East. They are into manufacturing of packages e.g. plastics, flexible packages.
They are currently in need of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Purpose (Summary)
- To achieve and exceed sales targets at minimum cost, and ensure efficient execution of marketing plans to facilitate optimum returns to the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and Masters in Business Administration/Marketing.
- A minimum of 7-8 years experience in sales of related products.
- Good product knowledge
- Skills in analyzing competitors activities
- Good presentations skills.
- Responsible for the sales of FLEXIBLE printing material and services of the company.
- Sell FLEXIBLE product offerings demonstrating professional sales ability, knowledge and skills across all product lines.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory.
- Identify and solicit potential clients and promote sales to existing clients
- Prepare preparation of sales quotation, tenders and other contracts
- Handle customers complaints and monitoring level of satisfaction
- Review and adapt to information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions
- Communicate with customers about changes in company policy
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face-to-face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Advise customer on technical issue concerning the product.
- Prepare of sales invoices/waybill
- Resolve problems and complaints through proper internal channels in a professional manner.
- Continually learn new products, services, and methods of presentation for these products.
Deadline: 26th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interestes and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online