Ecscorp Resources Limited is a solution engineering firm with over 17 years of business improvement; we understand how to build an optimized business environment.
Our business is driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions in order to increase productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Accounts Intern
Job Profile and Description
- An intern working in the field of finance helps in the development and implementation of policies and practices for financial management, payroll, budget control, accounting and so on.
- By getting hands-on experience by working under a finance director or accountant, he/she is able to understand and follow financial trends.
- He/She can practically apply his/her theoretical knowledge of financial laws, government policies in his/her day to day work at a finance company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- A finance intern usually works under the supervision of the business services division management and must follow the accounting or auditing process
- To collect, understand, process, verify and report accounting related-information to his/her vertical head
- Be given professional analytical and management support work assignments
- Assistance may be required in the preparation of monthly or weekly financial reports
- Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications
- Manage specialized information, reports, forms dealing with fees, billing, tracking of projects etc
- Enter information into the financial accounting system of the company.
Education and Qualifications
- Finance interns are students of business administration, management or want to become CFAs.
- B.Sc in relevant fields
- Should be outspoken.
Skills and Specifications:
- Expertise in numbers and good math skills are very important
- The interns must have knowledge of the basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis
- Must be able to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in both statistical and narrative form
- Should be capable of preparing files and maintaining records and documentation
- Should have good written and oral communication skills
- Other skills required are related to problem solving, entering and verifying data, knowledge of computers, various software applications and standard office equipment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant duties include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- May direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Take dictation
- Research and creates presentations
- Generate reports
- Handle multiple projects
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Cover the reception desk when required
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Coordinate office procedures
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- BSc in relevant fields.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org