Job Vacancies at Pruvia Integrated Limited, 17th April, 2019
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Assistant
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for collating all sales data and documents, ensuring that the details are compiled and properly documented.
- Collate sales data and ensure that sales files are properly managed.
- Update customer/prospect records in the company database as required.
- Prepare Report on the activities of the sales team on a daily basis
- Excellent writing skills and computer skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Only OND holders should apply. Those seeking placement for Industrial Training are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline 27th April, 2019.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- We are currently recruiting for the position of Sales Executive. The ideal candidate would contribute and develop marketing campaigns to drive sales and increase brand awareness.
- Develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Formulates and implements marketing strategies
- Manage and convert leads generated to sales.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop company’s unique value
Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience as Sales Executive or similar role
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ work experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Digital marketing skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Only OND/HND in any discipline should apply
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are recruiting for the position of a Business Development Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate would be responsible for developing new sales strategies, sourcing clients for the organization and driving sales.
- Prospect potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and Leadership skills
- Experience working in Banking Industry, Insurance Sector or HR Consulting Firm as a Marketer, Consultant or Recruiter
- Minimum of 4years of work experience and above.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: email@example.com the subject of the mail should be the Job Title.