Job Title: Obstetrics and Gynaecologist
- Prepare organizational reports on birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or the medical status of individuals.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
- Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal and post-natal periods.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitor patients’ condition and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
- Perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients’ health and deliver babies safely.
- Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
- Treat diseases of female organs.
- Organizes work by matching computer orders with specimen labeling; sorting specimens; checking labeling; logging specimens; arranging reports for delivery; keeping work surfaces clean and orderly.
- Maintains quality results by running standards and controls, verifying equipment function through routine equipment maintenance and advanced trouble shooting; calibrating equipment utilizing approved testing procedures; monitoring quality control measures and protocols.
- Serves as technical resource by participating in staff training; answering questions of other professionals; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Identifies and communicates abnormal patient conditions by alerting supervisory personnel, the pathologist, the patient physician, or nurse; reporting mandated information to the public health department or other designated officials.
- Toxicology: Identifies the presence or quantity of drugs of abuse, therapeutic drugs, and toxic substances by operating toxicology instrumentation and performing manual methods for the performance of drug screens, blood alcohol levels, and carbon monoxide levels.
- Chemistry: Provides test results for patient diagnosis and treatment by operating chemistry equipment; performing hand chemistries.
- Hematology: Provides test results for patient diagnosis and treatment by operating hematology, urinalysis, and coagulation equipment; performing manual methods of differentials.
- Immunology: Provides test results for patient diagnosis and treatment by operating equipment such as the gamma counter, spectrophotometer, densitometer, and through methods such as radioimmunoassay, enzyme immunossay, and serological testing.
- Microbiology: Provides physician with information for treatment of patient infection by performing technical procedures for the identification or susceptibility of bacteria, parasites, fungi, and mycobacteria.
- Blood bank: Ensures the patient of receiving compatible blood/blood components by completing blood typing, antibody screening, compatibility testing, and antibody identification procedures.
- Blood bank: Assures future retrieval of patient transfusion information by preparing patient packets and maintaining blood bank database.
- Contributes to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers by following established standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Maintains patient, confidence by keeping laboratory information confidential.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and jcaho standards.
- Enhances laboratory services and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information , Chemistry Techniques, Informing Others, FDA Health Regulations, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Infection Control, Training Management, Lab Environment, Clinical Lab Testing, Thoroughness.
- Serves patients by preparing medications; giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care team; monitoring patient drug therapies, medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Develops hospital staff’s pharmacological knowledge by participating in clinical programs; training pharmacy staff, students, interns, externs, residents, and health care professionals.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Analyzing Information , Administering Medication, Judgment, Verbal Communication, FDA Health Regulations, Pharmacology, Managing Processes, Legal Compliance, Productivity, Quality Focus, Attention to Detail.
- Are you always following the latest trends in eyewear, and are you fascinated with the way corrective lenses work or the optical industry? If so, we may have the right job for you as an optician in our expanding optical division.
- The ideal person must be able to work with our large base of customers by delivering quality optical care and outstanding and friendly customer service.
- You must be able to assist patients with eyeglasses fittings, eyewear testing and other optical dispensing.
- You must also possess strong sales skills by demonstrating a high level of knowledge about our products and determining our patients’ needs for eyewear so you can recommend specific accessories or enhancements for glasses.
- Use prescription information from the doctor and the patient’s preferences, face shape and other factors to help select the appropriate pair of eyeglasses, frames and lenses.
- Give product recommendations to patients based on their vision needs and lifestyle, such as frame construction, lens material and lens coatings.
- Take accurate measurements of each patient’s face and optical details to ensure a comfortable and proper fit before ordering frames.
- Adjust new frames using optical tools or pliers to get a closer and more accurate fit on the patient’s face when the patient has problems with comfort or poor vision.
- Instruct patients on how to use contact lenses by showing them how to clean the lenses, insert them, remove them easily and properly care for contact lenses.
- Maintain a clean and visually appealing daily optical display by organizing the stock of eyeglasses, sunglasses and accessories.
- Complete additional office tasks regularly such as preparing paperwork for patient insurance payments, ordering inventory and tracking orders in the system.
Skills & Qualifications
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Certified or licensed as an optician
- Focus on a fine attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience in a retail optical department or a similar environment
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft programs.
Job Title: Dentist
- Our newly renovated office is currently looking for a general dentist who enjoys working in a relaxed yet professional atmosphere.
- As a dentist, you have a chance to use both your exceptional interpersonal communication skills while working with patients and your technical knowledge of oral hygiene and health as you perform various procedures involving the mouth and teeth.
- You’ll have the chance to work with patients of all ages in all stages of life to guarantee that their teeth are healthy and their mouths are happy.
- Our dentists are committed to the highest standard of patient care, and we offer access to state-of-the-art technology and tools to make your job more exciting and efficient.
- Examine gums and teeth with x-rays, dental instruments or additional diagnostic equipment to diagnose disease, evaluate dental health and plan customized treatments.
- Formulate and create treatment plans on an individual basis after a thorough exam.
- Diagnose oral health disease and provide appropriate treatment for malformations of the teeth or gums, injuries, or any other related part of the mouth.
- Offer corrective or preventive services in the case of disease or malformation in the mouth.
- Instruct and advise patients on the best ways to care for their gums and teeth and how to keep their mouths healthy.
- Treat exposed or diseased pulp, tissue and teeth with a variety of treatments, including dental crowns, fillings and other restorative procedures.
- Prescribe antibiotics or pain medications for those dealing with infection or pain from an incident that is tooth related.
- Advise patients regarding the best course of treatment and provide a customized exam and plan for each individual, recognizing that every patient is unique.
- DDS, DD or DMD
- Current state license to practice dentistry
- Malpractice liability insurance.
- 3-5 years of experience at a dental practice
- Professional, friendly demeanor, and excellent communication skills.
Job Title: Nurse
- Identify patients’ care requirements, focus on their needs and act on them
- Nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support
- Resolve or report on patients’ needs or problems
- Prepare patients for examinations and perform routine diagnostic checks (monitor pulse, blood pressure and temperature, provide drugs and injections etc)
- Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services
- Treat medical emergencies
- Administer workloads
- Follow care regulations and standards
- Work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team.
- Proven nursing experience
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- BS or diploma in Nursing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com