SterlingPro Business Applications is a service organization that assists businesses achieve success and improved productivity by harnessing the wealth of opportunities in information technology particularly software and e-business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Support
- Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software
- Providing technical support to teams within the organisation, and to external clients when required
- Assisting with systems integrations
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Managing coordination at a local and international level where required
- Delivering regular and customised training to teams within the business
- Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organisation’s systems
- Developing reports for teams across the business.
- B.Sc degree in any relevant field
- Candidates are expected to have both business skills and technical IT knowledge, and the ability to manage multiple high-level tasks under pressure.
Job Title: Chief Accountant
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- B.Sc in relevant field of study.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 3rd May, 2019