Job Vacancies at Westfield Consulting Limited, 26th April, 2019
Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
- The Sales Engineer will identify and develop sales opportunities within a region/country to meet their set business targets
- The individual will support new or existing end users, distributors and/or agents in their sales enquires and to develop market share within their designated region
- He or She will operate from Lagos.
Performance Objectives and Responsibilities
- This role will provide sales support to existing customers on orders, develop new customers and key accounts, ensure order collection is processed professionally, support Finance with payment collection, update line managers on order status using CRM system (Caesar), meet sales targets assigned by Line Manager and develop competence in ESAB product range.
- Sales Engineer role will entail the following; Plan and schedule customer visits, sell orders to customers, ensure complete documentation of the orders, follow up on order status with customers, provide feedback to ESAB on customer issues,
- Liaise with technical department as and when required to support customer’s needs, Ensure sales reports is up-to-date for monthly and weekly meetings including forecasting reports and to be well equipped with understanding of ESAB Products and processes
- Key interfaces will include local distributors, agents, end users and Product Manager/s.
Qualifications Language Requirements
- Excellent communication skills in English is required and any additional local language skills would be an advantage, especially French.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in an Engineering discipline/background.
- A self-motivated, commercially focused candidate with excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think strategically are essential
- Strong financial skills with the ability to analyze potential development opportunities and trends are essential.
- A valid local driving license is essential.
Experience & Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years in Welding & Cutting Industry or related industry segments like tools, equipment, abrasives, etc.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge about the welding, equipment and tools distributors in the region.
- Good knowledge about the fabrication workshops, mining, cements & sugar industry (focus customers).
- Technical sales background at correlative companies.
Mobility & Travel Requirements:
- This role will involve traveling within the assigned region.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2019.
Job Title: House Keeper/Steward
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced House Keeper/ Steward to oversee the daily operations well as provide strategic direction in managing the House.
- You will plan and supervise the activities of an extensive and diverse workforce to ensure the smooth and profitable running of the House
- To manage a team of Welfare staff and be part of a Senior Leadership Team working with the House Manager.
- To manage the staff team working hours, overtime, annual leave, achievement of targets and completion of restricted budgets to ensure accurate and appropriate spending takes place.
- Overseeing the daily management of the facility and staff members working at a house.
- Aiding with budget creation and management.
- Work in partnership with the House Manager to ensure proper maintenance of the residence.
- Be practically involved and deliver hands on services and delegate project support within all Welfare staff team.
- Allocate priority tasks and enable a supportive working environment.
- Negotiating with outside contractors, suppliers and other staff.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management or relevant field
- At least 3 years proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Hotel Manager or similar role
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail
- Full knowledge of house management systems and procedures
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Be advised that, the position is a live-in position.
- Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with high profile hotel or residential performing housekeeping/steward duties
- Good verbal communication skills
- Perform all duties with extra care and caution
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Ability to pass a background check and medical screening
- Advanced knowledge of cleaning products, implements and practices
- Willingness to maintain confidentiality
- Preferably male , 37 years and above
- Salary is very competitive based on experience and industry standard.
- Competitive (also depends on level of experience)
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly use the job title as the subject of your email.