Job Vacancy for Legal Officer at Landover Company Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring corporate compliance with legal and regulatory matters.
- Assisting with Legal Research.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of Legal correspondence, documents and contracts.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of first drafts of minutes of meetings.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of first draft/review of routine contracts and reports.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of required documentation for corporate filings.
- Assisting with the management of archived legal documents.
- Assisting with preparation for Board and Committee meetings.
- Identify Risks
- Process Documents.
- LL.B. Graduate, B.L with a minimum of Second Class Lower.
- Excellent knowledge of Commercial and Company law practice, International law and Property law
- Fresh graduate with NYSC Certificate
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good Microsoft Office (especially MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel) and PC/IT skills required for the 21st Century Corporate Environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Good research and analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- An excellent command of French is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online