Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, Epson, IBM, Dell, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Toshiba, i-Direct, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Transcend & Samsung.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- To count stock weekly and full count at the end of months in line with the approved plan and stock reconciled report sent within 24 hours putting in copy HR, CE, MD OPS, MD MKT
- Ensure loading bay is organized i.e. both products and documents.
- Verification of returned products by customers.
- Endorsement of returned products before reversal is granted.
- Conducting and reporting of weekly stock count of various products.
- Ensure customers whose product have been verified take complete custody of the product and not leave it behind in the warehouse.
- To ensure that there was no delay in bringing out customer and branch goods for releasing and loading.
- Physical verification of products inside the warehouse before it is finally released to customers.
- To ensure a 100% stock balance with dynamics.
- Manage customers/traffic in the loading bay.
- Daily reporting to unit head of goods invoiced and not yet picked before close of business.
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- OND/BSC in Accounting/Economics discipline.
- Not less than 1 year experience in warehouse management and stock keeping.
Key Competencies Requirements:
- Numeric and data management
- Computer literacy
- Results orientation
- Team work
- Personal mastery
- Analytical thinking
- Retentive memory
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Calm with positive attitude.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 5th April, 2019.